Nelson Wockner trading as Wockner Lawyers QLD BN21721968 (“we” or “Wockner Lawyers”) is committed to observing and complying with its obligations under any relevant Spam legislation and regulations in any subject country.
For the purpose of this Spam Statement, the term ‘subject country’ means the country from which you access the Wockner Lawyers website.
We assure you that:
- we have crafted an internal policy to educate staff and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- you may at any time unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please send an email to [email protected] advising us of your wish to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you may call our Spam Policy Administrator on 1300 600 536; and
- we will not use address-harvesting software for any reason whatsoever.
To assist us to combat Spam, we request your assistance with the following:
- If you receive an offensive or unauthorised commercial message, which appears to originate from a Wockner Lawyers email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above contact details;
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of the Wockner Lawyers mailing lists if you decide that you no longer wish to receive electronic commercial messages from Wockner Lawyers or its contracted third parties; and
- Please notify us of any changes to your personal details or cancellation of your email address.
Thank you for taking the time to read the Wockner Lawyers Spam Statement.
© 2010 Edge Legal Pty Ltd (www.edgelegal.com.au)
Spam Statement last updated on 26 October 2010.